Different Levels of insurance cover which you can apply for your vehicle

The following are different levels of insurance covers which you can apply for your vehicle:-

Comprehensive cover:offers a wider variety of cover and covers for theft and hijacking, damages due to an accident, fire or explosion and natural disasters like hailstorms and floods. Comprehensive insurance cover also includes damage to the vehicle’s windows and liability to other parties as a result of an accident, as well as intentional damage to your vehicle.

Third-Party, Fire and Theft:this cover differs from comprehensive cover in that your car is not covered against accidental damage or damage caused by acts of nature.

Third-Party Only: cover provides liability cover for any damage you may cause to the property of another person. Damage or loss to the vehicle on risk is not covered.

Total Loss: cover provides cover to clients for total loss of their vehicles only due to write-offs or theft & hijack. Accidental damage that does not result in total loss is not covered.